Monday 11 March 2013

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?..GOO!!!


So the holy spirit reminded me of Matthew 28 from vs 18;
                       " GO THEREFORE AND MAKE DISCIPLES OF ALL NATIONS"
You know how we all write our goals for the year or for the month and we write "lord i want to win xxx number of souls for you this year/this month" and at the end of the year/month you notice that you didn't even go halfway or even a quarter.You know what happens most times is that we forget about the fact that we are  to GO not wait for these people to come and meet us wherever we are.For the Christians of this day I translated this verse as;
                      "MY FRIEND GET OUT OF THAT COMFORT ZONE OF YOURS AND MAKE THE PEOPLE IN DARKNESS COME TO MY LIGHT"
you know that was the way it sounded to me when I read it, I suddenly remembered the number of people I would like to bring into his light this year and well I haven't really gone far...and why??...because of this "where do I go to preach the word" mentality.Thank God all that is no more.
    So my wonderful readers and my brethen...let's not just sit down there and comfort ourselves saying at least I tried and don't use follow-up as an excuse for not making disciples for Christ because if no soul is won then what or who really are we following-up???
P.P --> Lord, i Receive grace to go out and preach your word and make disciples in your name (not making excuses anymore)
God Bless
ibksuper.

No comments:

Post a Comment