Sunday 31 March 2013

IT'S MY LIFE!



"when Christ who is our life...."    (colossians 3:4)
so I remembered this song when I was about to post this article, "it's my life, it's my li-ife (3x)"
and people would just sing to it and dance a lot not realizing what's really up.
so I was led to this verse above, and in the previous verse (i.e vs 3) when read you understand that you are dead and your life is hidden in Christ Jesus...you know, just reading this verse may appear normal then further meditation makes you understand what the verse truly depicts.
this verse drives the thought deeper that this life that we live in is truly not ours, for we died and are now raised with him....therefore the attractions and distractions of this world should really not affect us. I believe when we come into deep understanding of vs 1, 2 and 3 we understand that we're as christains are called into the abundant life...where fame, money, women is no longer our priority as regards to our old man,
     So therefore when you're walking on the road and someone stops you and asks "how's life?" you don't reply "my brother, we're just managing" or "well, we thank God" or " well, we all know this life is not fair"..NO, NO and NO!!! our reply should be something like this "well, since Christ is my life, my life is doing exactly how Christ is doing" meaning YOUR LIFE IS FRUITFUL, BLESSED, PROSPEROUS, PLEASING TO GOD, FILLED WITH JOY,SUCCESSFUL  and many more Christ-like attributes. Now if they like let them say your answer is too spiritual, leave them jhor besides last time I checked WE'RE SPIRIT BEINGS WHOSE LIFE IS HID WITH CHRIST IN GOD!
HALLELUYAH!

God Bless.
ibksuper.

No comments:

Post a Comment