Saturday 9 March 2013

WHAT ARE YOU REALLY DOING?

Ok, so picture me staring at a blank i-touch...new, untouched, un-used, un-scratched, un-broken (allow me), un- ugly (still allow me)...ok let me stop there.Now i'm sure you'll be wandering why are you staring at it and not using it, right?...why am i staring at it??...but you see that's the problem, I can't get it to work. (sigh)
    So now let's picture something else, a human being this time alive, beautiful , handsome, eating, drinking, sleeping, working, gisting you know like the sims game?!..just that this time even with all the hustle and bustle your creator (God) is jhus looking at you...like *serious straight face* expecting you to come on (like with the i-touch scenerio),but you know this time this scenerio is more annoying why? because
First of all, he has made us in his image and likeness....meaning when pple see us, they should see him
Secondly, he's your father, meaning you are born of him...so he's wondering where did you get all these acts and mindsets from.
Thirdly,he has given us all the necessary materials we will need to achieve that which he has set before us so he's wondering why all the muttering and complaining
Fourthly, how many times have you missed your way and he has sent so many people your path just to get you up
Lastly he has showered and bestowed his love upon us, he's wondering what else do you need?
P.S --> there's surely still many more but just these few things came to my mind
      Now please tell me, if I could do all this to my i-touch to make it work, WOULDN'T I??...even if I won't (which I would despite the fact that I've paid for it long ago, I won't mind the extra cost) You surely would!
     You see!!! but God did all these and is still doing all this despite the fact that he gave up his son (A BIG SACRIFICE) a long time ago but some people are just not **working**(permit me to use that word in the i-touch sense) but you know the good part of all this, my wonderful friends?! he's still staring at you and he keeps going back to check you if you're **working or not**... when he closes his eyes you still come up in his head...and you know the greatest part HE'LL SURELY NEVER GIVE UP ON YOU! (i wonder if i can say the same for my i-touch after some time)
So brethen, Please let's wake up and ask ourselves WHAT ARE WE REALLY DOING??

No comments:

Post a Comment