Tuesday 19 March 2013

THE INTIMACY THROUGH PRAYER.



You know of recent during my fellowship time, this question just came to me "so why do you think you have to fellowship with me or come worship me?" and you know for a moment I was just silent, was the fellowship time just to fufill all righteousness so that I can say that I prayed for xxx hours today or just to feel like a christain....what really?
      and you know this is a question a majority of us have to ask ourselves.WHY DO WE NEED TO FELLOWSHIP? and you know today after 2 days of not having my proper ellowship time just been there in his presence and i blurted out straight from the heart i said "God you know there's this hole within me that only you can fill, nobody else can do that" and there goes the answer!...we go to him to learn more of him, know more about him and which other way but through prayer and worship.
    You know this phrase that most people use "if prayer doesn't work, try praise"..its sooo wrong because we understand from mark 11:24 that whatever things we ask when we pray, BELIEVING that we RECEIVE them and then we will HAVE them. So you see ther's no 2-way about it.but the problem is, even while we're praying we christains are still thinking, "will God do it or not?" and then he's wondering "then why do you ask?"
   So you see go to him in prayer, ask him so your joy may be full because that's what he wants, Worship him, Praise him, just Surrender yourself in his presence and I promise you a life-time of Joy-overflow!

You're Blessed.
ibksuper :)

No comments:

Post a Comment