Saturday 1 September 2012

New month, new experiences, new expectations.

Hello!!!!! 've really really missed you guys. First of all I would like to apologise for not been able to update this blog like I'm supposed to do. I'm sure my apologies are well accepted.thanks.
    So HAPPY NEW MONTH!!!!....so you know wat I wuz thinking of?!..yhu know how we all send each other new month messages and call one another and we post sturvs on facebook for the new month and all I wonder how many people really experience a new month as they are meant to.The general idea is new month okay that means we're drawing closer to christmas or new month at least there's something new in my life or new month I can finally get an increase in my salary but no really that's not what God wants us to think or fill our minds with, you know when a new month starts first of all declare all what you want in that month, don't think what you're saying doesn't matter cuz it auctually matters a whole lot because last month wasn't so rosy doesn't mean this month must turn out the same but it will if you just watch he days go by.
      Brethren, friends I implore you let's take great advantage of this month while it's still young let's shape it to the way we want it to look by saying what we want it to be ,don't set your expectations low just because you ddn't get what you wanted last month or don't look down on yourself just because you didn't attain that particular thing you wanted, don't even think of starting this month with a new kind of anger, STAND UP! and be ready like a real soldier of the gospel that you are and tell this month of September "oh I don't think you've seen this side of me before or even anything like this cuz I tell  you I'm going to be fruitful this month, oh this monh of september I tell you you're going to do jhust as I say and at the end of the day 'm not going to regret a single day of month because I tell you it's going to be the best month in this year so far and trust me I'm not being braggadocious so you can go and tell the monh of October to beware! Cuz 'm ready!

Hope you've done that!
God bless
I love you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment