Saturday 1 September 2012

DON'T STOP!

2 Thessalonians 3:13 --> "But as for you brethren, do not grow weary in doing good"

hmnnn.....so you know i was thinking recently and the holy spirit ministered something to my spirit he was telling me about my blog and one of the things he said that really struck me he said "see, ibukun i want you to know that it's not about if anybody reads your posts or what people say about it, just keep doing what i've called you to do because that's what matters."
     and you know one thing, honestly it really touched me because yes I knew all this but him telling me wuz different and at that moment i realised something i'll like to tell us about, you know different situations played in my head you know how people are so nice to other people at after a point of time and they don't get any reference at all they become frustrated and even angry, cuz they feel "after all what i've done"....buh really i want to encourage someone, anyone here right naw that whatever you're involved in right naw, don't stop!..keep doing it, it may seem tiring or you think it's even unfruitful at this point in time but really keep doing it because there's a reason that that inspiration came up at that point in time and if you stop naw trust me you're robbing some people of their blessings.
    so if it's giving you do, keep giving, DON'T STOP, if it's helping your mates out with school work, keep helping out, DON'T STOP!..if it's talking to people, keep talking because trust me you don't know if it's what you said that day that the person needs to hear to keep living, if it's praying,keep praying DON'T STOP,if it's calling,keep calling, if it's visiting, keep visiting, if it's writing don't stop writing, you don't know who's going to read the next article or post and you're changing lives already!...DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP!! DON'T STOP!!!
   You know rounding up with my blog story (so you guyz will know i'm not just talking from a *she's not been there so wat's she saying* perspective)....when i opened my blog page today i wuz lyk woaw!..this place feels empty...and he jhust reassured me that really no matter what I can't stop, the main thing is whatever, whenever, I must keep writing cuz that's my own contribution to spreading this message on the internet for now.'m sure he's talking to you too now about that thing he doesn't want you to stop.

God Bless
ibksuper.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment