Tuesday 4 September 2012

FORGIVE AND MOVE ON!


"Stop forgiving people all the time.The more you forgive them, the more they'll take you for granted, don't let people walk all over you."
So this is the post i saw when scrolling through my news feed on facebook and 'm lyk seriously?!...at first i had to re-read it and then 'm lyk i have to write about it because most people think forgiveness is insignificant in relation to our spiritual growth buh really it's what hinders most people's relationship with God.
You know the funny part of this is that people feel that after all i didn't do anything bad, i was always good to him or her and look at what this person did to me and still you want me to forgive?!
  Really I've spoken with somebody and trust me it was a real tradegy in the person's life and after I heard the story I had to ask the holy spirit for the wisdom on the best way to answer the person buh really it all still boils down to forgiveness, you can't escape it in any form.
   One thing i'm so sure forgiveness does is that it brings true peace to you, and really why would yhu be sweating it out in pain and the other person doesn't even give a damn. most times it's harder to forgive when you know the other person is obviously aware of pain and refuses to even give a fake apology but seriously in times like this the best thing is jhust to forgive.
I'll post another talk tomorrow on the peace that forgiveness truly brings.
But for now know don't say you don't have it within you to forgive, remember there's no sin that can't be forgiven trust me.

God bless.
Ibksuper
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment