Thursday 13 September 2012

2 timothy 2:13

 Great is your mercy towards me, your loving kindness towards me, forever providing for me, your tender mercies i see day after day....forever faithful towards to me,always providing for me, great is your mercy, great is your grace!
hey so!...I was listening to this song and I kinda took time to reflect and I was like this God is really good oh!
In 2 Timothy 2:13 --> if we believe not (faithless) , yet he abideth faithful, he cannot deny himself.
You see, God is so faithful to his word that no matter what happens he always honors his word and brings it to pass!!!
This verse is really amazing in the sense that we understand that God keeps on being faithful even if we really don't do what he expects us to. He remains ever-faithful till the end

Isn't he just a wonderful father?!

God Bless.
ibksuper

No comments:

Post a Comment