Sunday 8 July 2012

The Power Of Confession.

So recently I got to discover the power of the words we say, you see as children of God we have been given the authority to cast out and to implant. ( he has given us authority over principalities and powers) . Therefore YOUR words make you or mar you. If you notice I highlighted "YOUR" why? Because most times people like to place their problems on pple for instance " ah, it is that man or woman that cursed me some years ago o" . See let me tell you something no man or woman can curse your destiny only you can! Let us speak life into our lives and into the lives around us. For instance I case you're feeling weak speak it out " by his stripes I am healed " If you're feeling confused " I have the mind of Christ " Before going for your exam " I am more than a conqueror through Christ who loves me " In case of financial situation " the lord shall supply all my needs according to his riches in glory" ......... And so many more!!! See the word of God is QUICK AND POWERFUL!!! Use it, speak it , breathe it, think it!!!!! GLORY SOMEBODY! HALLELUJAH! GOD BLESS! :) So ask yourself "WHAT WORDS HAVE I SPOKEN TODAY? "

No comments:

Post a Comment