Friday 27 July 2012

BIBELI MIMO :)



Just in case you're wondering bibeli mimo means ---> holy bible. ;) You know, when i saw this picture I laughed. you know why?...because I remember before, not too long ago whenever I see people highlighting or underling their bibles I'll always think "ah, this people want to spoil their bible, don't they respect God?, don't they know their bible won't be neat or fine again?' and i was really taking it *P* for God oh!...infact my bible cannot drop to the ground, ehn?...that person is in BIG SOUP!...lol
      But when he opened my eyes I was like WAOW!...you know the funny thing if I used to study the word then, I can probably be excused for all my drama, buh no o!..but I was good at memorizing bible verses though *wink .... one day I watched someone do exactly what I used to do(the whole drama thing) and then the Holy spirit was explaining how some people value the physical nature of the bible than what's in it. you'll see them buying 5,000 naira bible and they'll just stock it on the shelf then on sunday they have different bible covers to match their outfit. and is that how it's supposed to be?? NO!
    when I started fellowshipping and studying nobody gave me a permission slip before I picked an highlighter and start outlining some crazy truths I just saw!...and it was awesome, I thought i would have felt at least a twinge of guilt, but guilt doesn't even have the space to exercise itself when you are into the word.
    Friends let me tell you something today, THIS WORD IS POWERFUL!!! ITS EFFECT IS NOT FELT IF IT'S NOT READ IRRESPECTIVE OF HOW YOU CARRY IT SO PRECIOUSLY,OR YOU CLEAN IT WITH A DUSTER EVERYDAY, READ THIS WORD UNTIL IT BECOMES A PART OF YOU, UNTIL YOU START SPEAKING IT,THAT'S WHERE THE REAL VALUE LIES!!!
God Bless.
ibksuper :)

No comments:

Post a Comment