Friday 20 July 2012

Have you activated your security yet?

Lol...right?...you must be wondering what the topic is about but let me tell you what he just explained to me naw....yhu know Romans 10:17 says "so then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God"
     it's funny how everytime( before now) I read this verse i always skip out *BY* and that totally changed the meaning. this verse really explains to us the importance of what we hear as christians.most times we say *it's just a song, i just like* or *I just like hearing gist* or even *i'm just hearing, it's not like 'm going to do it* but you know what, it's deeper than that!...we should constantly be in a state that whatever we hear should conform to what the word of God says about the situation. imagine the word of God as a security check point in your ears that whatever wants to go through your ears must be able to pass through the checkpoint if not send it right back!...it's time for you to stop wallowing in self-pity and saying "God, you know I want to have more faith but see i just lost my job, my father is sick and my sister needs money"....see, who told you, you lost your job?...just because a mere man said so, well i'm sorry but that's not what the word says, because a doctor said your father will die because it's a chronical disease, is that what the word of God tells you, did the word of God say you will beg for your family members to eat?..NO WAY!
    I really want us to really place the word of God as the security now, than later when after you've finished crying and feeling you're going to die because you think you're alone you'll now remember that "eh! but during my devotion today my bible told me this and that"...let these foreign materials be stopped as soon as they want to enter our ears, don't even give them an entrance!...as we do this our faith *comes* and *comes*-i.e increases!
Have you activated your security yet?...PLEASE DO!

God bless
ibksuper
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment