Wednesday 18 July 2012

LUCK OR FAVOUR ? choose


You see most times even with the knowledge that as christains luck is prohibited. Most people still strongly believe in the word LUCK. I was checking through my facebook page today and then I saw this picture, and I was like "Exactly!" beause really Exactly!.
     what exactly does luck mean? luck means ---> "good fortune; advantage or success, considered as the RESULT OF CHANCE"
     Now we all know we don't operate by chance, we don't wait for things to happen and then we're like "oh! so this thing can happen sef". We know from the bible that when we decree a thing it is established and due to the fact that we have the spirit of truth that reveals to us things to come. Therefore, we don't live by chance NO!, we don't take things as they come , NO! we SEE want we want to LIVE!...why do you think our lifestyle is different from others?
     I remember how people always say Good luck to other before the exam and i used to do the same before i came to the realization and then one day i asked myself really?...good luck?...so instead i say Success, then one day one of my coursemates told me hey ibk, good luck!...and then i pondered for 1 second should i accept it or should i just explain it to this guy, and i went with the latter ,after I finished explaining it even if the guy did not fully understand due to the pressure of the exam that was some minutes away I'm sure he'll never say "Good luck"..really you pray before you leave the halll ,you pray when you get to the exam centre, you pray when you sit down, you pray when they give you your paper (lol,but it's true!) and then all you can think of is Good luck! nah - I don't agree. it's better you don't say anything to me if it's that.
    This picture explains to you why it's not LUCK - whether good or bad.it's simply HIS FAVOUR-that's my shield!!!


God Bless.
ibksuper :)

No comments:

Post a Comment