Friday 20 May 2011

Yay!!!...finally I can post my latest gist
Well sum pple were saying d rapture is 2dae and yhu need 2see how sum pple were quoting d scripture. I av a question to ask Yhu 2challenge Yhu
Even if d rapture is today ARE YOU READY?
ARE YOU SURE WEN HE SEES UR FACE HE WON'T LOOK AT YHU WIT DISGUST?
ARE YOU SURE he'll look at yhu wit love?
ARE YOU SURE you won't cry a cry of repentance instead of a cry for joy?
ARE YOU SURE yhu're nt goin to be among those who heard about Jesus But paid little attention to him??
ARE YOU SURE your friends are goin 2make it even if u are sure of yourself??
ARE YOU SURE he'll hug yhu and say "my guy whatz up?" ??
ARE YOU SURE he'll kiss your face?
ARE YOU SURE you'll be courageous to ask him "Howz daddy?" ??
Dere are so much "are you sure" but as Christians we really need to ask ourselves dis questions.
I didn't plan on writing diz I'll probably write what I wanted to write on my next post Buh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment