Tuesday 24 May 2011

Father please find me I'm soooo lost!

The title u can see above I wat I kept telling God last nite.Wen sturv lyk diz happens I usually call one of my friend Buh I ddn't want 2call so I Jhus had to look 4a way out.
I remember while thinking I sed sumfin lyk "lemme alone jhor you really don't know wat's happening" den I sed "God why ddn't you tell me diz is how frustrating it is to be a christian
Wen I was normal d devil ddn't attack my thots lyk den why now Wen I'm your daughter,it's not fair"
.....Jhus imagine a series of thots were going on in my head I really ddn't know wat to do I felt lost and hopeless den I saw a verse in Malachi which reads "though I fall I will rise agen,when I'm in darkness d lord shall be my light" and at dat instant I remembered a song dat a frnd of mine sang in reggae version with d same lines. I read my journal Buh I still wasn't filing so safe so I went to slip at a weird time cuz I'm used to slipping late Newaiz I woke in d morning and here am i

No comments:

Post a Comment