Tuesday 24 May 2011

Continued.......

Well I discovered one of d major problem wuz dat I let my feelings interfere with d work of God.also i also discovered I wuz thinking mostly with my feelings instead of with d understanding God gave me.I dunno I'm Jhust tired of thinking and thinking unnecessarily seriously!!! God pls yhu know Wateva I don't know about me pls show me wat to do,grant me yhur grace to be able to tackle dese emotions dat are trying to take control of me!
Pls don't give d devil a chance to laugh at us and say "yhu God I thot u sed diz girl is ur daughter naw,*evil laugh* yhur daughter indeed"!
Plz lord help me overcome my weaknesses cuz dere are times where nothing makes no sense bug lord help me know dat you are for me,help me know dat u are my lite therefore who shall I fear,I love yhu lord I know I let my emotions and feelings get d beta of me Buh with yhur grace I know nothing is impossible,I know I'm going to look back and Wen I remember diz we'll both laugh at d devil and you'll say "yhu devil I told she's my daughter,and she'll always be my daughter" and den you'll hug me soo tightly with so much love and I tell d devil "Umeeeer shame on yhu *tongue out* !
Thank yhu lord yhu're d bestest frnd eva bcuz even if I don't talk to u,Yhu alwaiz talk to me,tank yhu cuz I know u'll Neva give up on me even afta all I've done.I LOVE U SO MUCH.X
GOD BLESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment