Wednesday 12 February 2014

I WONDER.....


Waking up this morning, God is Faithful..…most times we just say this but we don’t realize the depth. See Dn 9:14 “… for the Lord our God is righteous in all he has done, but we have not obeyed him”. Sometimes I wonder if I’m even worthy enough to call his name, to sing his praise! I wonder how he feels deep within when he tried to call out to me but I turned my face away from him only to go back to him later (mind you “at my convienience”) , I wonder how he feels when he decides to just drop by to say hello and he finds us doing things not worthy of him ;not worthy of his image or glory, I wonder how he feels when he sees the heart of men beating with no purpose or regards for him but in pursuit of other things, letting envy and strife consume their entire spirit! I wonder how he feels when he hears people talking about him in their bid to defend “truth” with so much hate, self-pride, arrogance and filth, I wonder how he feels when people the world refers to as “his people” nail him to the cross over and over again by what they do in the dark corners, in their thoughts, all in their self-righteous mind. I wonder how long he’ll wait for his bride to come back to him, to belong to him and him alone. I wonder………

No comments:

Post a Comment