Thursday 11 July 2013

A WRITE-UP ;)



Restless....
Torn between two worlds,
Flesh fighting against spirit,
"His grace is sufficent" they say,
So "where is this grace?" I shout aloud in my heart,
Can he even hear me,
for I am desperately in need of it now,
For I can't go on anymore,
I just can't,
For I will do do one thing and end up doing another,
"His strength is made perfect in weakness" they also say,
If there was anytime I was weak,
It is now,
Where is his Strength?
Tell me!...."where is his strength?"
For I am breaking down,
My heart is weakened,
My Spirit is limping,
So I am restless...till I find my rest in you,
Keeper of my heart,
Let your peacerule my heart,
.......Now and forever more.....

Most times in life's journey we forget that there's only one source of strength and that's from God the one who gives us his grace liberally as a gift.
Most times all we need is just to receive this free gift.
"COME AS YOU ARE, MY BELOVED!"......He says

GOD BLESS
@_iBkSuper :)

No comments:

Post a Comment