Sunday 16 December 2012

HAVE YOU EATEN??? (part 1)

Hey!!!,,,how're we all doing ?..'m sure you're all great!
I would love to talk about something so simple yet we still find it so complex to do.You know how we all sing the song "read your bible,pray everyday,pray everyday, pray everyday (2x) if you want to grow! and oh! how I loved that song so much, just singing it made me real happy but then how many times did I really pick up my bible to read except during sunday school.Now you can say "that is allowed, you were small then" but then even now HOW MUCH QUALITY TIME DO WE GIVE TO THE WORD?
You know last week I was talking to God and i told him can't i jhus pray and sing praises and worship you?...and then for that moment I wondered if I don't read the word then how do I pray to God effectively cuz we all know he honors his word and then if I don't read the word how do I even know how to effectively worship , how do I know more about who I'm singing praises to?
   The thing is we always say "we're spirit beings" but do we really act like one, you wake up, go to work or class, go to library, go to class, go to eat but when you finally return to your room in your night you start explaining to God how tired you are ,say a 5mins prayer and expect him to understand cuz he's a loving father, but trust me that's not the way it works, cuz after 1 week maximum you just see that you're not yourself, you start feeling wrong somewhere even though you don't know what it is yet and GUESS WHAT?...that's cuz You haven't really been eating for the past few days and day to day your spirit keeps getting weak cuz there's really NO FOOD THAT YOU'VE FED IT!
In the next post, we'll get talking about the importance of this food!

God Bless
:)

1 comment: