Friday 24 February 2012

GRACE UN-defined!!!

So...for some time 'm going to be talking about something God has been revealing and explaining to me recently which is ----GRACE!
   This is a poem i just wrote though it's a bit long it's the best way I can tell you right now what God wants you to know about grace,

I search deeply within my heart,
I look around and wander,
helpless and hopeless,
hoping to find something that can save me,
until he whispered a word to my spirit,
it cannot be explained in sentences,
neither can it be expressed in words,
I gaze at my life,
I look at the wonders he has performed,
then I think to myself, "could this have been me"?
but I know deep within me it couldn't have been,
I couldn't have done all this on my own,
I look at my before-the-picture stage and i shake my head dissapointed,
all of a sudden he reminds me of what I am in him showing me another picture,
and I am deeply amazed,
then I ask him, how is this possible?
he takes my hand,
carries me up so swiftly,
without me lifting my legs he puts me on his shoulders,
and supports me with his strong arms,
and tells me,
by MY GRACE,
all of a sudden i can hear something else,
telling me "try harder, maybe you can do it",
but he tells me"do not listen to that voice", that is the voice of deception,
"as i have carried you with such ease,
so will i transform you,
little by little,
from glory to glory,
to my image,
by my spirit,
so don't fret,
don't you worry,
infact don't even think of **trying** at all,
because it is I, who formed you,
who led you to the place where you are now,
I can't leave you, NO!
I'm always with you,
put all your trust in me,
and I will help you,
I will strengthen you,
because my daughter,
you have my GRACE already,
just **receive** it,
I have given it all to you,
it'll help you through that weakness you have now,
that addiction,

that feeling of lonliness,
that hurt that you feel can't be healed,
that pain you think that stop,
that feeling of rejection,
that evil tendency in you,
i'll help you through it,
by my GRACE"!

GOD BLESS!...xx

No comments:

Post a Comment