Saturday 3 September 2011

Just the beginning!!!

ok so 'm nt ready to write a full story of what has been happening yet buh i tell yhu one thing God is up to something!......i know it!
      write naw i av some prayer points cuz dere are sum thingz dat are confusing me naw and one of dem is MUSIC!....dat wuz my first problem before i became born-again... 'm going to start writing a lot more before i go back to school,...right naw 'm going to try to start envagelising a lot more and not keeping quiet about what i stand for....it is written "You are d salt of the earth,but if the salt looses itz flavour how then shall it be seasoned"....."You are the light of the world" so anytime i read *you* i alwaiz replace it with *i* and  recently my prolem wuz i don't alwaiz apply all what i read and say to people buh i've started 'keying' into his grace so i ask for d holy spirit to alway bring to my rememberance what d Lord has taught me......so lyk i wuz saying before if i am d light of the world and 'm nt shining my light in any way why den wuz i been made to be a source of light,why den av i been made if i cannot do what i am designed to do??......i surely don't want to trampled underfoot by men.....I MUST  FUFILL MY PURPOSE ON EARTH!

       At times lyk dese i always remember Micah 7:8 "though i fall, i will rise again...though i sit in darkness the Lord will be my light" and also Psalms 73:25-27 "Whom i have in heaven but you?...and there is no one on earth i desire besides you,my flesh and heart will fail but God is my strength and my portion forevermore"

       A lot has happened since the last time i wrote, a lot.....GOD YOU"RE MY STRENGTH!
God Bless.




No comments:

Post a Comment